The school uniform requirements are as follows:
- White or bottle-green shirt or polo shirt
- bottle-green sweatshirt or cardigan (with or without the school logo)
- Black or grey trousers or shorts
- Black or grey skirt, pinafore or culottes
- green checked or striped summer dress
- Dark shoes (not trainers)
- Plain black or navy shorts
- Plain black or navy tracksuit/jogging bottoms
- Plain white t-shirt
- Dark pumps/plimsolls for indoor PE
- Trainers for outdoor PE
Children should come to school dressed in their PE kits and trainers on the relevant PE days. The PE days are shared with classes via Seesaw.
Sweatshirts, cardigans, fleece jackets, showerproof jackets, PE kits and book bags embroidered with the school logo can be ordered on the Just Schoolwear website. However, it is not compulsory for children to wear uniform with the school logo.
Can you please ensure that all uniform, including shoes and PE pumps and trainers, is clearly marked with your child’s name to ensure that if any item is misplaced it can be returned to you. We do have a large amount of lost property each term and this is the only way to ensure that items are returned to the correct person.
Any unnamed items are kept in the lost property box. At the end of each term, any items that remain unclaimed are given to the Friends of Willow Farm and sold as pre-loved items.
Jewellery and accessories
The following is allowed in school:
- Watch (excluding smart watches)
- Small hair accessories (of school colours).
- jewellery worn for religious reasons
The following is not allowed in school:
- Nail varnish;
- Temporary tattoos;
- Brightly coloured hair dye;
- Elaborate hair accessories;
- Clothing with slogans.