Teaching Assistant - Grade 3
Job Title Teaching Assistant
Salary NJC Grade 3 (£19,312-20,092 full time, all year round equivalent. Actual term time only salary is £12,498-£13,003).
Work Pattern 32.5 hours per week. Term Time Only 39 weeks per year
Contract Type Permanent
Closing date Midday Monday 23rd May 2022
Interviews Friday 27th May 2022
Required from September 2022 ( or sooner if possible)
Can you motivate children and inspire a love of learning?
Willow Farm Primary School is looking to appoint a highly motivated and enthusiastic teaching assistant, who is happy and confident to work across the school. Our school is set in a village of Gedling and we are a one-form entry school with 213 children on roll.
The role of a teaching assistant at Willow Farm Primary is busy and varied - it may be based in a class supporting the teacher, providing group interventions and/or supporting individual pupils with specific needs. The post is likely to be based initially in KS2. Our PRIDE Values are extremely important to us and so we are looking for a candidate who embodies them: Positive, Responsible, Inquisitive, Determined and Empathetic.
The successful candidate will:
- Be nurturing, committed to inclusion and ensure the best possible outcomes for all the children they work with
- Be professional, flexible and adaptive with a high level of organisational skills
- Be a team player who can work closely with all colleagues, parents and carers
- Be a highly motivated individual able to work under their own initiative
- Be personable and friendly
- Have a working knowledge of the EYFS, KS1 & KS2.
- Demonstrate commitment to the highest standards and play a role in the wider life of the school
- Be able to plan, prepare and deliver targeted support and intervention to support children
- Prepare and deliver lessons for individual pupils and groups (under the overall direction of the teacher)
- Have experience of supporting children with range of special educational needs
- Have good communication skills
- Have proficient literacy, numeracy and IT skills
- Have a commitment to their own professional development
We can offer the successful candidate:
- A very positive and friendly ethos.
- A strong and supportive team ethic.
- A high level of professional development including Trust-wide opportunities
- Highly motivated children
- A supportive community environment
Visits to the school are welcome. Please contact the office on email@example.com to arrange this. See our school website for more details about our school: https://www.willowfarm.notts.sch.uk
To apply please e mail: firstname.lastname@example.org for an application pack or download the forms below.
Willow Farm Primary School is committed to providing a safe environment and to promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All offers of employment will be subject to satisfactory relevant safer recruitment and DBS checks in line with our safeguarding policy. All applicants must have the right to work in the UK.