OfSTED & Performance Data
Our school is rated as Good by OfSTED and was inspected in December 2021.
It is our pleasure to share the report from OfSTED below. The report is an excellent recognition of the hard work at Willow Farm Primary School. Staff, governors, children and parents deserve great credit for this tremendous achievement.
The senior leadership team and governors received more detailed feedback from the inspection team and some of this is detailed below.
Inspectors reported that:
- The inspection team confirmed the judgements that the Senior Leadership Team have made about their own school
- Leaders know their own school well
- The school met every criteria for ‘Good’ in every category and ‘Good’ gradings were seen as ‘strong’ and ‘secure’. An outstanding judgement was discussed at length for the behaviour and attitudes judgement
- Safeguarding is very well led and managed and is the school's highest priority
- There is a well promoted love of reading and reading is given a high priority across the school
- The school celebrates diversity
- The children know the school PRIDE values: positive, responsible, inquisitive, determined and empathetic very well
- Children are known well as individuals
- Staff relations are great and that new staff feel well-supported
- The inspectors would be happy to send their own children to Willow Farm.
The full report is included as an attachment below.
We are delighted with the outcomes of our pupils in the 2022 statutory assessments. Please click on the link below to see how the school's performance compares to other schools